Vishay Intertechnology Inc. has launched two IHLP low-profile, high-current inductors in the 1212 case size. The compact IHLP-1212AB-11 and IHLP-1212AE-11 offer a 3.0 mm by 3.6 mm footprint with low profiles of 1.2 mm and 1.5 mm, respectively.
With a high maximum 1 MHz frequency and standard inductance values from 0.22 µH through 1.0 µH, the devices are well-suited for voltage regulator module and DC/DC converter applications in end products, including next-generation mobile devices, notebooks, desktop computers, graphics cards, portable gaming devices, personal navigation systems, personal multimedia devices, and automotive systems; low-profile, high-current power supplies and point of load (POL) converters; distributed power systems; and FPGAs.
IHLP-1212AB-11 key highlights:
- Inductance range: 0.22 µH to 0.56 µH,
- Saturation current range: 6.7 A to 9.3 A,
- Typical DCR:.5 mΩ to 18.7 mΩ
- Maximum DCR: 11.4 mΩ to 22.0 mΩ
IHLP-1212AE-11 key highlights:
- Inductance range: 0.22 µH to 1.0 µH
- Saturation current range: 5.3 A to 9.0 A
- Typical DCR: 9.5 mΩ to 29.5 mΩ
- Maximum DCR: 11.4 mΩ to 33.0 mΩ
Pricing: For U.S. delivery only in 10,000-piece quantities is $0.35 per piece.
Availability: Samples and production quantities will be available in Q1 2011, with lead times of six weeks for large orders.
: IHLP-1212AB-11 and IHLP-1212AE-11