C&K Components has launched its RAFIX 22 FS series of low profile, universal quick-connect switches that support a modular installation concept, allowing the switches to be plugged into a panel and locked firmly into place, simplifying assembly and maintenance.
Requiring only 27mm of mounting depth behind the front plate, the switches are the lowest profile quick-connect available on the market, making them well-suited for flat applications that previously required PC board mounted switches, according to C&K.
- Available in pushbutton, selection, key, signal lamp and emergency-stop configurations
- Require only 27mm of mounting depth behind the front plate
- IP65 splash-water protected in accordance with DIN standards.
- Mounting diameter in the front plate is 22.3mm in accordance with IEC 60947 specifications
- Wiring carried out via a 2.8 x 0.8mm blade terminal, or soldering terminals in the quick connector
- Available with gold contacts for electronic applications (minimum 5V/1mA) or silver contacts for mains voltage (maximum 250V/4A)