Bliley Technologies Inc. has introduced a customizable Oven Controlled
Crystal Oscillator (OCXO), the NV47AE, for high-precision telecommunications,
medical and military electronics.
Bliley's NV47AE OCXO is specifically configured for design engineers facing
the challenge of designing densely packaged systems that demand tight stability.
Bliley's NV47AE measures less than .50" in height compared with the
majority of OCXOs in its performance category, which are typically.75" to
1.0" in height. The NV47AE is well suited for base stations, test
equipment, synthesizers and digital switching applications.
- Low profile, euro-style packaging
- Custom application configuration
- Low noise, ultra-stable frequency reference with multiple
phase noise options
- Frequencies from 5 to 13 MHz
- RoHS-6/lead free compliant (as specified)
- Storage temperature range of -55°C to 125°C
- HCMOS and sine wave output
- 5 or 12 volt supply
Datasheet: Click here.