STMicroelectronics has designed its latest transient voltage suppressor, the ESDAXLC6-1MY2, to protect ICs in portable equipment and miniaturized electronics devices subject to ESD transient over voltages.
ST’s ESDAXLC6-1MY2 TVS provides low capacitance, preserving picture quality while maintaining ESD protection meeting applicable industry standards. This eXtremely Low Capacitance (XLC) device places a loading of 0.35pF maximum on the signal line. This low capacitance provides a signal bandwidth of 6-7GHz, which allows the 2.7Gbit/s data streams of a DisplayPort interface to pass through without distortion. ST's TVS will also protect HDMI, USB3.0 and eSATA interfaces, which have similar per-channel data rates.
- Extra low capacitance: 0.35 pF max on a wide frequency spectrum (200 MHz - 3000 MHz)
- Unidirectional device
- Low clamping factor VCL/VBR
- Fast response time
- Very thin package: 0.55 mm max
- Low leakage current
- High ESD protection level
- High integration
- Suitable for high density boards
- Complies with the following standards
- IEC 61000-4-2 level 4
- MIL STD 883G-Method 3015-7: class 3B
Pricing: $0.15 in quantities of 12,000; alternative pricing options are available for larger order quantities.
Availability: Production volumes.
Datasheet: Click here.