Measuring just 1mm x 1mm, Maxim Integrated Products is calling its MAX98304 the industry’s smallest Class D amplifier.
The MAX98304 amplifier increases output power by 23% to 3.2W and reduces noise by 39% to 19microVrms compared to Maxim’s previous-generation device. The MAX98304 is well suited for cell phones, tablets, e-readers, notebooks, and netbooks.
- Low Quiescent Current: 0.95mA at 3.7V
- Spread Spectrum and Active Emissions Limiting
- Five Pin-Selectable Gains
- 19µVRMS Ultra-Low Noise
- 90dB PSRR
- Click-and-Pop Suppression
- Thermal and Overcurrent Protection
- Low-Current Shutdown Mode
- 1.0mm x 1.0mm, 9-Bump WLP (0.3mm Pitch) Space-Saving Package
Pricing: Starts at $0.42 (1000-up, FOB USA).
Datasheet: Click here.