Vishay Precision Group Inc. has released the VSMP, VCS1625Z, VCS1625, VCS1610, CSM2512, CSM3637, Z201, S102C, DSMZ and SMNZ resistors built on Bulk Metal Foil technology for demanding military, avionics and space applications.
Vishay Precision has expanded its Bulk Metal Foil resistor portfolio for Hi-Rel applications with enhanced devices featuring TCR from ±0.2 ppm/°C, load-life stability to 0.005% (50 ppm), end-of-life less than 0.05%, and ESD immunity of 25 kV.
• Temperature coefficient of resistance (TCR) from 0.2 ppm/°C (military range) with the Z-foil technology
• Load life stability: to 0.005 % at + 70 °C, at rated power for more than 10 000 h
• Tolerance: best to 0.01 %
• Power coefficient (ΔR due to self heating): to 5 ppm at rated power for Z-foil resistors
• Resistance range: from 2 mΩ
• Vishay Foil resistors are not restricted to standard values, we can supply specific “as required” values at no extra cost or delivery (e.g. 1K2345 vs. 1K)
• Electrostatic discharge (ESD) immunity up to 25 000 V
• Fast terminal stabilization < 1 s
• Rise time: 1 ns effectively no ringing
• Thermal EMF < 0.1 μV/°C (Seebeck effect), especially critical for low resistive value in DC current/voltage
• Special non inductive and non capacitive design
• The short time overload test is also part of the standard production process (100%)
• Vishay Foil resistors have been radiation tested
Samples and production quantities of the new Bulk Metal Foil resistors for hi-rel applications are available now, with lead times of five working days for samples and eight weeks for orders with additional tests.
To access the datasheet, click here.