Semtech has expanded its RailClamp platform with the RClamp 0554S TVS diode array that doubles protection levels in high-speed USB and Ethernet data interfaces to safeguard advanced networking transceivers from overvoltage caused by ESD, EFT and lightning.
Housed in an industry standard SOT-23 package, the RClamp 0554S device can serve as a drop-in replacement for existing SOT-23 TVS arrays. According to Semtech, the RClamp 0554S device offers more than a 50% reduction in surge clamping performance at the peak pulse current and more than 20% reduction in ESD clamping voltage compared to previous generation TVS arrays.
- Transient protection for high-speed data lines to: IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD) ±15kV (air), ±8kV (contact); IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT) 40A (5/50ns); IEC 61000-4-5 (Lightning) 24A (1.2/50μs)
- Ultra-low clamping voltage profile
- Low capacitance (<4pF line-to-line)
- Industry standard SOT-23 package
- Drop-in replacement for SRV05-4 protection arrays
- Protects up to four I/O lines
- High surge capability: 25A (tp=8/20μs)
- Pb Free and RoHS/WEEE compliant
Pricing: $0.34 each in 10ku.
Availability: Immediately in production quantities.
Datasheet: Click here.