ITT Interconnect Solutions has developed a fully sealed (IP69K) RoHS-compliant signal connector, which it says is the first of its kind to withstand temperatures up to 150°C.
Designated the Metr1x series, the connector is designed to provide 100% signal integrity in extremely harsh environments as well as increased functionality and vibration resistance in complex thermodynamic conditions. It is available in different housing variations to suit applications as diverse as heavy diesel or gas engines, agricultural machinery, power generating units and industrial automation to defense systems and robotics.
- Operates at 100VDC with a current rating of 4A
- Provides complete EMI shielding
- Conforms to UL94-V0
- Stainless steel design, sealed to IP69K standards
- Proven in temperatures up to 150ºC
- Withstands vibration up to 20G and shock to a maximum of 50G
- Available in multiple receptacle variations
- Features CGK size 20 contacts
- Adheres to M12 industry standards