Linear Technology Corp. has released an H-grade version of the LTC4444/-5, a high-speed, high input supply voltage (100V), synchronous MOSFET gate driver designed to drive upper and lower power N-channel MOSFETs in synchronous rectified converter topologies.
The LTC4444H/-5 operates over a junction temperature range of -40°C to 150°C, compared to the I-grade version’s -40°C to 125°C operating temperature range.
- High Speed/High Voltage Synchronous N-Channel MOSFET Driver
- 100V Maximum Supply Voltage
- Operating Junction Temp Range of -40°C to +150°C
- High Drive Current – 0.75Ohm Pull-Down Impedance
- 4.5V/7.2V to 13.5V Gate Drive Voltage
- Adaptive Shoot-Through Protection
- Drive both Upper & Lower MOSFETs
- Top Gate – 8ns Rise, 5ns Fall Times when Driving 1,000pF
- Bottom Gate – 6ns Rise, 3ns Fall Times when Driving 1,000pF
- Undervoltage Lockout for Gate Drive Voltage
- Thermally Enhanced MSOP-8 Package
Pricing: Starts at $2 each in 1,000-piece quantities.
Datasheet: Click here.