Allegro MicroSystems Inc. designed its latest
three-phase DC motor driver IC with BEMF sensing circuits, eliminating the need
for Hall sensors in fan and blower applications.
Dubbed A4934, the sensorless driver consists of
three half bridge NMOS outputs, BEMF sensing circuits, adaptive commutation
control, and state sequencer. The sequencer determines which output devices are
active. The BEMF sensing circuits and adaptive commutation circuits determine
when the state sequencer advances to the next state.
- 1.25 A peak output current
- -40°C to 105°C operating temperature range
- 16 lead TSSOP package with exposed power tab
- Wide supply voltage range
- Lock detection with auto restart
- Soft switching for reduced audible noise
Pricing: $1.04 in
quantities of 1,000.
Datasheet: Click here.