Linear Technology Corp. announced the LT3512, a high voltage isolated monolithic flyback regulator that simplifies the design of an isolated DC/DC converter.
No optocoupler, third winding or signal transformer is required for feedback since the output voltage is sensed from the primary-side flyback signal. The LT3512 operates over a 4.5V to 100V input voltage range, has a 420mA, 150V power switch and delivers up to 4.5 watts of output power, making it well suited for a wide variety of telecom, datacom, automotive, industrial and medical applications.
- VIN Range from 4.5V to 100V
- Onboard 420mA, 150V Integrated Power Switch
- No Optocoupler, Transformer or Third Winding Required for Feedback
- Current-Mode Control
- Boundary-Mode Operation
- VOUT Set with Two External Resistors
- Off-the-Shelf Transformers
- Programmable Undervoltage Lockout
- Output Voltage Temperature Compensation
- Small MSOP-16 package
Pricing: Starts at $3.15 each in 1000-piece quantities.
Availability: In addition to the extended and industrial versions that operate over a junction temperature range from -40°C to 125°C, a high temperature automotive grade is available that operates from -40°C to 150°C.
Datasheet: Click here.