MicroPower Direct has launched the SRM7810 series of miniature, point of load (PoL) switching regulators that provide up to 1A of output current.
These PoL converters are specifically designed to replace inefficient linear regulators (LM78xx type) for board level applications that require miniature size, high efficiency, high reliability and low cost. Applications would include industrial process systems, remote or battery backed systems, test/lab instrumentation, robotic systems and board-level power distribution subsystems.
- Input range: 4.75 to 20 VDC
- Regulated outputs: 3.3 or 5 VDC
- Output current: 1A
- Efficiency to 93%
- LM78xx replacement
- MTBF greater than 2.0 Mhours
- SIP package measuring 0.45 x 0.30 x 0.40 inches
- Wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +70°C
Pricing: $5.75 each.
Datasheet: Click here.