Linear Technology Corp. has introduced a family of dual and single high IF sampling 14-bit, 170Msps, 210Msps and 250Msps analog-to-digital converters (ADCs) that maintain good SFDR performance at input frequencies up to 900MHz.
The LTC2152-14 and LTC2157-14 are single and dual channel simultaneous sampling ADCs, respectively, offering double data rate (DDR) LVDS digital outputs. These ADCs are specifically designed to meet the needs of today's communications systems, where high undersampling capability reduces costs by eliminating downconversion stages.
- 14-bit/12-Bit, 170/210/250Msps Single/Dual ADCs
- 70dB SNR, 90dB SFDR (14-Bits)
- 605mW (303mW per Channel) at 250Msps
- 1.8V Single Supply Operation
- DDR LVDS Outputs
- Easy-to-Drive 1.5Vp-p Input Range
- 1.25GHz Full Power Bandwidth S/H
- Optional Clock Duty Cycle Stabilizer
- Low Power Sleep & Nap Modes
- Serial SPI Port for Configuration
- Easy Evaluation Using PScope Tool
Pricing: The 14-bit dual 250Msps LTC2157-14 is priced at $131.57 each in 1,000-piece quantities.
Availability: In compact 9mm x 9mm (dual) and 6mm x 6mm (single) QFN packages, the ADCs are offered in commercial or industrial temperature grades. Demonstration boards and samples are immediately available.
Datasheets: LTC2157-14 and LTC2152-14