Vishay Intertechnology Inc. has released a new compact triple SPDT (triple
2:1) switch optimized for 3D shutter glasses.
The DG9454 guarantees 1.8 V logic compatibility over an operational voltage
range from 2.7 V to 13.2 V at V+ and 2.5 V to + 5.5 at VL, and
features low power consumption down to < 1 µA to enhance battery life.
Available in a 1.8 mm x 2.6 mm miniQFN-16 package, the device enables smaller
and lighter 3D goggles for end users.
- Guarantees 1.8 V logic control at full V+ range
- Operational voltage range from 2.7 V to 13.2 V at V+ and 2.5 V to + 5.5 at VL,
- Low power consumption down to < 1 µA
- 1.8 mm x 2.6 mm miniQFN-16 package
- High bandwidth to 540 MHz
- Low charge injection over the full signal range of < 0.9 pQ
- Low switch capacitance of 2 pF typical
- Isolation and crosstalk performance of - 65 dB at 10 MHz and < - 90 dB at
- Processed with advanced CMOS technology
- Rail-to-rail analog signal handling
- Operating temperature from - 40°C to + 125°C
Pricing: For U.S. delivery begins at $0.75 per piece in 1,000-piece
Availability: Samples and production quantities of the DG9454 are available
now, with lead times of eight weeks for standard orders.
Datasheet: Click here.