The DC series of coin-cell-style supercapacitors from Illinois Capacitor provide on-board memory backup at much longer life spans than batteries.
With 0.15 to 8 farads of capacity, at voltages up to 5.5 WVDC, the DC series devices can supply sufficient power to prevent loss of data during a power interruption. According to the company, this is as much as five times the capacitance of some other coin-type supercapacitors or ultracapacitors. Applications include smart meters, HVAC controls, building automation, business phone systems, appliances, instruments and other microprocessor-based devices.
- Standard values from 0.15 to 8 Farads
- Voltages up to 5.5 WVDC
- Available in three case configurations: horizontal, vertical and center-lead mounting
- Case sizes as small as 6.8 x 4.6 mm
- Operating temperature ranges from -40°C to +85°C
- 90-95% relative humidity
- Fast charge/discharge cycling
- IEC 62391 and RoHS compliance
Pricing: $0.55 each in1ku.
Availability: From stock.
Datasheet: Click here.