TT electronics has released the GCR series of chip resistors optimized for use with conductive adhesives. The devices are available in several variants suitable for specialized medical, scientific, military, aerospace and automotive applications.
The GCR series glueable chip resistors are available in several variants, providing a choice of industry-standard EIA chip sizes down to 0805 and E24/E96 resistance values from 1? to 10M?. Power ratings are from 0.125W in the 0805 size up to 1W in the 2512 package. Planar and wraparound terminations are available, featuring a choice of metallurgies including polymer-silver or gold with a nickel barrier for use in various environments and applications.
Designers can choose from devices with 1- or 5-percent tolerance, to fulfill a variety of application requirements. The temperature coefficient of 100ppm/°C (200ppm/°C for values below 10?) ensures outstanding stability throughout the specified operating temperature range from -55°C to +200°C.
Features of GCR series resistors:
• Standard 0805, 1206, 2010 and 2512 chip sizes
• Planar gold (G type) or platinum-silver (P-type) electrodes
• Polymer-silver (EW type) or gold/nickel-barrier (GW type) wraparound coated options
• Non-magnetic (G, P & EW types)
• Operating temperature range -55°C to 200°C
To access the datasheet, click here.