Vishay Intertechnology Inc. launched a new IHLP low-profile, high-current inductor in the 3232 case size. Featuring an 8.3 mm by 8.8 mm footprint and ultra-low 4.0 mm profile, the IHLP-3232DZ-11 offers high efficiency with maximum DCR down to 1.35 mΩ and a wide range of standard inductance values from 0.22 µH through 47.0 µH.
With a DC/DC converter frequency range up to 1.0 MHz, the new IHLP-3232DZ-11 serves as a space- and power-saving product for voltage regulator module (VRM) and dc-to-dc converter applications in end products, including next-generation mobile devices; notebooks, desktop computers, servers, graphic cards, portable gaming systems, personal navigation systems, personal multimedia devices, and automotive systems; low-profile, high-current power supplies and point of load (POL) converters; distributed power systems; FPGAs; and high-current filters.
- Maximum DCR from 1.35 mΩ to 252 mΩ
- Inductance values from 0.22 µH through 47.0 µH
- DC/DC converter frequency range up to 1.0 MHz
- Saturation current range from 2.6 A up to 22.0 A
- Heat rating current range from 3.0 A to 34.0 A
- Operating temperature range of 55 °C to + 125 °C
- 8.3 mm by 8.8 mm footprint and low 4.0 mm profile
Pricing: For U.S. delivery only in 10,000-piece quantities is $0.30 per piece.
Availability: Samples and production quantities of the new inductor are available now, with lead times of six to eight weeks for large orders.
Datasheet: Click here.