TranSwitch is rolling out a family of HD video interconnect receiver ICs that it claims supports HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) and DisplayPort standards at the highest speed and image resolution of any product on the market.
TranSwitch's patented HDP technology enables electronics devices with HDMI ports to now connect with those using DisplayPort because HDP can work seamlessly with each. TranSwitch's new family of HDplay ICs thus eliminates the need for expensive, active converter cables. It lets consumers view crisp, clear video from their notebook PCs, tablets and smart phones on high definition televisions using a simple passive cable.
TranSwitch's new HDplay products are fully integrated ICs designed with four HDP inputs and one HDMI output. They are the first to support all HDMI 1.4a resolutions including 4K x 2K, the highest resolution that is used in large screen TVs, and 3D 1080p at 60Hz, the highest resolution for 3D-TV. In addition, other consumer electronics devices such as projectors and AV (audio/video) receivers will now be capable of supporting the image capability of the highest resolution 3D televisions. Also, HDplay fully integrates high-speed Ethernet connectivity for digital TV's and other appliances.
- Four Input Ports HDP - HDMI/DisplayPort, with Auto-sensing circuit
- HDMI 1.4a Receiver at speeds up to 297M pixels/sec
- DisplayPort 1.1a Receiver(4 channels) with dual speed (1.62Gbps / 2.7Gbps
- Single HDMI 1.4 output
- Support 3D 1080P 60Hz and 4Kx2K resolutions
- Phaswitch - Fast port switching capability
- HEAC interfaces – support both ARC and HEC (Ethernet over HDMI cable)
- 10/100 Ethernet PHY to drive Ethernet over RJ-45
- AnyCable - For long/cheap HDMI cables support
- SI Upswing - Boosting Signal Integrity
- SmartCECTM Controller
- Dual 36-bit LVTTL Parallel Data I/O Ports (TXC-44143 only)
- Digital I2S and SPDIF I/O Ports
- Small package. Low power