ZMDI AG introduced a single-chip sensor signal conditioner IC for resistive bridge sensors.
The ZSSC3170 is ZMDI's first device combining a fast and precise sensor conditioning IC with a LIN transceiver. The ZSSC3170 is designed for direct 12V supply provided by the vehicle power system. It enables the development of a complete sensor application with a single IC and helps to save component costs and board space.
- Complies with LIN specifications 1.3 / 2.0 / 2.1
- Configurable LIN publisher frame content
- Data conversion rate of up to 430Hz fully utilizes the maximum LIN channel capacity of 20kbit/s
- PWM high-side and low-side switches, support for LIN communication for end-of-line calibration
- Digital compensation of offset, gain, temperature effects up to 2nd order, and nonlinearity up to 3rd order. Compensation of temperature sensor offset, gain, and nonlinearity up to 2nd order.
- Internal or external temperature reference
- Media temperature sensing by diode or RTD
- Load dump protection of the LIN pin up to ±40V
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 125°C
- Extended operating temperature range: ≤150°C
- ±0.25% FSO @ -20 to 85°C
- ±0.50% FSO @ -40 to 125°C
- ±1.00% FSO @ -40 to 150°C
Pricing: Packaged parts are priced at €2.30 (USD 3,04) in low quantities.
Availability: Samples are available now.
Datasheet: Click here.