Cree Inc. has introduced the 1000-lumen LMR4 LED module that delivers 66 lumens per watt efficiency in a fully-integrated solution for downlight applications.
The Cree LMR4-1000 is a 2700-K LED module that delivers 1000-lumen output at more than 90 CRI, which can replace 100-watt incandescent bulbs in downlight applications.
• 700 or 1000 lumens nominal
• Color options: 2700, 3000, 3500 and 4000-K CCT
• Power input of 120 V/60 Hz or 230 V/50 Hz
• <12 watts for 700-lumen version
• <16 watts for 1000-lumen version
• Supports dimming to 5%
• Designed to last at least 35,000 hours at L70
• Cree IES LM-80 data in support of U. S. DOE ENERGY STAR qualification
• 120-V version is UL-recognized and California Title 24-compliant, and 230-V version complies with multiple international standards
• Lighting fixtures – indoor downlight, wall sconces, pendants
• Hospitality, food, and retail lighting applications
The Cree LED Module LMR4-1000 integrates driver electronics, optics and primary thermal management, making the compact Cree module drop-in-ready. Designed to last 35,000 hours and dimmable to 5 percent, the LMR4-1000 module is available in color temperatures of 2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K and 4000 K with more than 90 CRI.
The Cree LED Module LMR4 is available now with standard lead times.
Sample evaluation kits are available now.