Hirose has developed a 1.27mm pitch, low-profile, swing-lock, wire-to-board connector for power supply applications.
Designated the DF57 Series, the connector has a height of just 1.4mm and a footprint of 18mm2 or 23mm2 for the 2- and 3-position versions, respectively. These small size and high-performance connectors are intended for power applications used in LED displays, touch panels, small motors, industrial robots, and other devices that require higher power requirements.
- 1.2mm pitch, 1.4mm height, low profile connector
- "Swing lock"; Both positive and friction locks are provided for cable pull force resistance
- High current capability; 2.5A (2-pin with AWG#28 cable)
- Solder wicking prevention
- High contact lance strength
- RoHS compliant
- Accepts AWG 28-30 wire sizes
Datasheet: Click here.