Curtiss-Wright Controls Electronic Systems (CWCES) has released the RM810, an 8U high OpenVPX forced air cooled deployable rack mount chassis that provides cooling for >150W per slot.
This enclosure supports up to 16 slots of 6U 1" pitch or 20 slots of 0.8" pitch payload cards. It supports power supply configurations up to 1800 W for high power rugged mobile applications.
The RM810 rugged chassis are designed for challenging in-the-field high performance applications. With cooling capacity exceeding 150W per slot, the RM810s are suitable for deploying advanced processor systems in harsh military environments.
The RM810-8T measures 13.97" (8U) high, 19” wide, and 22” deep.
The RM810-10F measures 17.47” (10U) high, 19” wide, and 22” deep.
RM810 performance features:
• Ultra high cooling capacity for >150 watts per slot
• Tested to meet MIL-STD-810F temperature, humidity, shock, vibration, and explosive atmosphere standards for rugged mobile applications (Contact the factory for the test report)
• Quick-release top and bottom panels
• Hinged front panel with honeycomb provides MIL-STD-461 EMI containment with easy access to payload
• Top load card cage provides optimum cooling
• Full military operating temperature range:
- MIL-STD-810F, Method 501.4, (high temperature) & MIL-STD-810F, Method 502.4, (low temperature)
- Standard: -20° C to +55° C
- Extended: -40° C to +71° C
• Chassis monitoring with fan speed control, remote shutdown, and Ethernet interface with SNMP support
• Optional isolated card cage