STMicroelectronics' TSC1021 is a high side current sense amplifier that measures a small differential voltage on a high-side shunt resistor and translates it into a ground-referenced output voltage.
As a single-chip high-side current-sense amplifier, ST's TSC1021 simplifies the design of accurate measurement circuitry in electronic control units. ST achieves a lower cost than existing devices by leveraging its own high-voltage manufacturing process. Applications include consumer and automotive as well as smart power management in equipment such as wireless base stations and computer servers.
- 2.8V to 30V common-mode voltage range
- -32V to +60V surviving range (reversed battery and load-dump conditions)
- Output voltage drift 100 ppm/°C maximum on the full temperature range
- Input offset drift 8uV/°C maximum on the full temperature range
- Overall current consumption below 300µA
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to 125°C
- AEC-Q100 automotive qualification
Pricing: $0.68 in quantities of 1000.
Availability: Production now in the TSSOP-8 package.
Datasheet: Click here.