VPT Inc., a HEICO company, expanded its line of point of load (POL) DC-DC power converters with the introduction of a 20A module.
The DVPL0520S is a non-isolated, synchronous, regulated buck converter that steps down power at the point of use with up to 90% efficiency. The DVPL 20A module can be used alone or in conjunction with multiple POL DC-DC converters all powered from a single isolated high power DC-DC converter, such as VPT's 50W DVHE Series.
Applications include rugged military and avionics power systems.
- Up to 20A (66W) power output
- User adjustable output voltage from 0.8V to 3.4V
- Operates from 5V nominal input
- Up to 90% efficiency
- Fault tolerant design with magnetic feedback – no optoisolators
- Output inhibit control
- Very low output noise
- Tiny size – 1.075" x 1.075" x 0.270" and light weight (16g max)
- Over current and short circuit protection
- Wide case temperature operating range of -55 °C to +125 °C with full performance
- Environmental screenings available, including MIL-PRF-38534
- Meets MIL-STD-461C and MIL-STD-461D EMC requirements when used with VPT DC-DC converters and EMI filters
- Manufactured in a facility qualified to ISO-9001 and certified to MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-STD-883
- A component of the High Efficiency, Reliability Optimized (HERO) distributed power system offered by VPT.
Pricing: The DVPL0520S is available immediately at a price of $215.32 per unit in OEM quantities.
Datasheet: Click here.