Vishay Intertechnology Inc.'s PLTT precision low-TCR, high-temperature thin film resistor is now offered in the 0805, 1206, 2010, and 2512 case sizes and features an expanded resistance range from 250 Ω to 3 MΩ, with non-standard values available.
The PLTT resistor's wide operating temperature range of - 55 °C to + 215 °C provides nearly a 100 °C extension over traditional thin film chip resistors, according to Vishay. The device features a low standard TCR of ± 5 ppm/°C, tolerances down to ± 0.02 %, very low noise of < - 35 dB, and low voltage coefficients of 0.1 ppm/V. The PLTT offers a power rating from 250 mW to 1000 mW and operates over a 100 V to 200 V working voltage range.
With stable film and performance characteristics of 500 ppm at + 215 °C for 2000 hours, the resistor is optimized for the low-noise, single-signal processing required to compensate for low offset and temperature drift in high-temperature environments, including down-hole applications, high-precision oil and gas exploration, and telecommunications and industrial equipment.
- Wide operating temperature range of - 55 °C to + 215 °C
- Low standard TCR of ± 5 ppm/°C
- Tolerances down to ± 0.02 %
- Low noise of < - 35 dB
- Low voltage coefficients of 0.1 ppm/V
- Power rating from 250 mW to 1000 mW
- Operates over a 100 V to 200 V working voltage range
- High-purity ceramic substrate
- 10 μin to 20 μin gold terminations
- Compliant with RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC
- Halogen-free according to the IEC 61249-2-21 definition
- Flame-resistant in accordance to UL 94 V-0
Pricing: For U.S. delivery ranges from $2.50 to $9.00 per piece, depending on tolerance and case size.
Availability: Samples and production quantities are available now, with lead times of 10 to 12 weeks for standard orders.
Datasheet: Click here.