NXP Semiconductors N.V. released a new generation of automotive position sensors, KMA210, which incorporates its latest magnetoresistive sensor chip and a unique signal conditioning ASIC developed using its advanced Silicon on Insulator (SOI) ABCD9 process technology.
The KMA210 is the first of a new magnetic sensor family in a full system-in-package solution that requires no external components. KMA210 is specially designed to improve the overall performance and increase robustness in automotive applications.
- Contactless angle measurements up 180°
- High temperature range up to 160°C
- Automotive qualification according AEC Q100
- No external capacitors required
- Overvoltage protection
- Reflow capable due to MSL1
Availability: Production quantities.
Datasheet: Click here.