Micrel Inc. rolled out the MIC5281 and MIC5282, two high performance linear regulators designed for noise-sensitive applications such as industrial, networking, telecom infrastructure equipment and bias power supplies.
According to Micrel, the new devices offer industry-leading quiescent current and a low-noise performance, enabling designers to improve efficiency and reduce noise.
- Quiescent current of 6µA
- Power supply rejection ratio of greater than 90dB
- Wide input operating voltage range, up to 120V DC
- Output current of up to 25mA (MIC5281) and 50mA (MIC5282)
- ±3 percent initial accuracy
- Offered in both fixed output voltage (3.3V/5.0V) and adjustable output voltage (1.27V to 5.5V) options
- Operate over the -40ºC to +125ºC temperature range
- Lead-free, RoHS compliant 8-Pin ePad MSOP and 8-Pin MSOP package options
Pricing and availability: Both the MIC5281 and MIC5282 are currently available in volume quantities, with 1K pricing starting at $1.00 and $1.10 respectively.
Datasheets: MIC5281 and MIC5282