The PL-80320 from WIN Enterprises, Inc. is a fanless box computer for embedded applications powered by VIA Nano/Eden processors. Housed in a compact, robust enclosure, the fanless device can be utilized for applications such as industrial automation, kiosk, POS, and digital signage. The unit offers a range of processor performance that includes 500MHz, 1.0GHz, and 1.3GHz. Excellent connectivity is provided with eight COM ports, dual GbE LAN and four USB 2.0 ports.
- Fanless operation
- Compact size: 217mm (W) x 141mm (D) x 69mm (H)
- (8.6"W x 5.6"D x 2.7"H)
- Onboard processors: 500MHz VIA Eden, 1.0GHz VIA Eden, and 1.3GHz VIA Nano
- Advanced low-power consumption
- Dual GbE, four USB 2.0 ports, and eight COM ports
- High-definition audio interface
- One mini PCIe and one CompactFlash supported
For additional information visit the PL-80320 product webpage
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
.Toni McConnel covers new products in the embedded systems industry and is a partner in the technical writing team TechRite Associates. She can be reached at Toni@TechRite-Associates.com.