Qualified for automotive safety applications, the ADXRS800 iMEMS gyroscope from Analog Devices Inc. (ADI) features a patented differential quad-beam architecture designed to minimize the influence of linear shock and vibration.
According to ADI, the ADXRS800 is the most stable, vibration-immune automotive-grade gyro available while a continuous electro-mechanical self-test feature ensures the integrity of the gyro output signal. The ADXRS800 is aimed specifically at automotive electronic stability control, rollover detection, and pitch detection applications,
- Sensitivity to linear acceleration is specified at only 0.03 °/sec/g
- Offers a measurement range of ±300°/s at high resolution of 80 LSB/°/s
- Vibration rectification is 0.0002 °/sec/g2
- Noise-rate density is 0.02°/sec/vHz at +105°C
- Null offset variation is 3°/s maximum over temperature and product life.
- Power consumption is 6 milliamps under typical conditions.
- Available in a cavity plastic SOIC-16 (Z-axis) and a SMT-compatible vertical mount package (X-axis)
- Capable of operating across an extended temperature range of -40 °C to 125 °C
Pricing: Starts at $50 in 1K quantities.
Availability: Sampling; full production.
Datasheet: Click here.