Vishay Intertechnology Inc. launched an IHLP low-profile, high-current inductor in the 3232 case size, featuring an 8.26 mm by 8.79 mm footprint with a low 3.0 mm profile.
The compact IHLP-3232CZ-11 offers high efficiency with maximum DCR down to 1.62 mO and a wide range of standard inductance values from 0.22 µH through 33.0 µH.
With a frequency range up to 1 MHz, the IHLP-3232CZ-11 is well-suited for voltage regulator module (VRM) and DC/DC converter applications in end products, including next-generation mobile devices; notebooks, desktop computers, servers, graphic cards, portable gaming systems, personal navigation systems, personal multimedia devices, and automotive systems; low-profile, high-current power supplies and PoL converters; distributed power systems; and FPGAs.
- Maximum DCR down to 1.62 mO
- Standard inductance values from 0.22 µH through 33.0 µH
- Frequency range up to 1 MHz
- Inductance range from 0.22 µH to 33.0 µH
- Saturation current range from 2.5 A up to 24.0 A
- Heat rating current range from 2.6 A to 36.0 A
- Maximum DCR from 1.62 mO to 205.0 mO
- Packaged in an RoHS-compliant, 100 % lead (Pb)-free shielded, composite construction
- Operating temperature range of 55 °C to + 125 °C
Pricing: For U.S. delivery only in 10,000-piece quantities is $0.32 per piece.
Availability: Samples and production quantities are available now, with lead times of 10 weeks for large orders.
Datasheet: Click here.