Triad Magnetics released its CMT-8100 series common mode inductors, which feature rugged construction and materials to support high-temperature applications in demanding electronics operating environments.
CMT-8100 series inductors are used in various types of power supplies to eliminate noise common to all lines. They offer high EMI suppression over a wide frequency spectrum and a high current capacity. Meeting VDE, IEC, UL, and CSA requirements, they minimize AC line transmitted interference often created by high frequency switching power supplies. Normally placed close to the input power source, the compact CMT-8100 series inductors are constructed with reliable UL rated materials.
The CMT-8100 series inductors are intended for use in designs for industrial controls, plant instrumentation and heavy duty equipment. In many plant, factory and commercial business environments, the number of devices operating and the high density of their placement for operational efficiency lead to noise problems. The highly reliable filtering provided by the CMT-8100 Series ensures equipment operates reliably in these challenging high density environments.
- High dielectric strength of 1500 VRMS between windings
- Wide temperature range of -55° to +105°C
- Rated current yielding a temperature rise of approximately 35°C
- Minimum inductance per winding ranging from 1 to 50 mH
- Current rating ranging from 1.7 to 20 amps
- DCR range from 0.006 to 0.45?
- Toroidal construction with through-hole mounting
- Rectangular packages ranging from 0.76-x-0.425 inch to 1.7-x-0.9 inch max with height ranging from 0.90 to 1.65 inch depending on the specific model
Pricing: Starts at $2.25 each in 1K quantities.
Availability: Delivery is from stock to eight weeks.
Datasheet: Click here.