ADLINK Technology Inc. released its latest Ampro by ADLINK Extreme Rugged COM Express module, the Express-HRR for mobile applications running in harsh environments.
The Ampro by ADLINK Express-HRR is a COM Express Type 6 module based on the quad/dual-core 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 processor and Mobile Intel QM67 Express Chipset. Following ADLINK's Rugged By Design methodology, the Express-HRR is ideal for use in environments prone to severe shock, vibration, humidity, and extended temperature ranges.
The Ampro by ADLINK Express-HRR is aimed at mobile applications running in space constrained, extreme rugged environments. The Express-HRR is compatible with the COM Express COM.0 Revision 2.0 Type 6 pinout, which is based on the popular Type 2 pinout, but with legacy functions replaced by Digital Display Interfaces (DDI), additional PCI Express lanes, and reserved pins for future technologies. The new Type 6 pinout also supports the SPI Interface, which was unavailable in COM.0 Rev. 1.0.
- Powered by a quad- or dual-core 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 processor
- Offers up to 16GB ECC 1333MHz DDR3 memory in two SODIMM sockets
- Three DDIs for DisplayPort/HDMI/DVI/SDVO
- Eight PCIe x1 and one PCIe x16 (Gen2) for graphics (or general purpose x8/4/1)
- Two SATA 6 Gb/s, two SATA 3 Gb/s, Gigabit Ethernet, and eight USB 2.0 interfaces
- Supports extended temperatures ranging from -40°C to +85°C
- Features a 50% thicker printed circuit board (PCB) for high vibration tolerance
For more information: Click here.