Murata Electronics has unveiled its new wireless power transmission module at the 2012 Consumer Electronics Show.
The LXWS series' higher power capability enables wireless charging for tablet PCs, mobile devices, music players, and a host of other consumer electronics. Murata's capacitive coupling wireless charging module is capable of charging at 10W, includes a high level of positioning freedom, and integrates removal and error detection to ensure optimal system operation.
The module incorporates a very thin electrode (less than 0.1mm) with a miniaturized antenna structure to decrease the thickness of the structure. The LXWS series generates limited heat in the wireless power transmission area, effectively suppresses noise, and is easy to integrate into almost any mobile device.
- Capable of wireless power transmission of 10W
- Has removal detection and error detection functions
- Has a high transmitting efficiency
- Has a high level of positioning freedom that enables construction of highly convenient wireless recharging systems
- Minimal heat is generated by the electrodes, making it is easy on the battery
- Easily incorporated into the devices because the electrodes in the antenna are extremely thin
Availability: Samples of both the LXWS series' transmitter and receiver are available upon request. Production volumes will be available beginning in the next three to six months.
Specifications: Click here.