Touchstone Semiconductor released the newest member of its voltage reference family, the TS6001A, a low-power, low-dropout precision SOT-23 voltage reference IC that reduces drift to a guaranteed 7ppm/°C maximum.
The TS6001A 2.5V device is designed for low-voltage, supply-independent, power-sensitive applications, including handheld and battery-operated equipment.
The TS6001A is capable of sinking and sourcing load currents up to 500µA. The TS6001A consumes 27µA of supply current at no-load. It also offers an initial accuracy initial output voltage accuracy of less than 0.08%.
- Initial VOUT Accuracy: 0.08% (max)
- VOUT Temperature Coefficient: 7ppm/°C (max) – TS6001A
15ppm/°C °C (max) TS6001B
- Quiescent Supply Current: 35µA (max)
- High Output Source/Sink Current: ±500µA
- Low Dropout at 500µA Load Current: 100mV
- Stable with CLOADs up to 2200pF
Pricing: Starts at $1.75 each for the TS6001A and $1.60 for the TS6001B in 1,000 piece quantities.
Availability: The TS6001A and TS6001B are available in a space-saving 3-pin SOT23 package. It is in stock and ready to ship. The product is in stock and available from Future Electronics.
Datasheet: Click here.