Vishay Intertechnology Inc. has presented the M83401, a MIL-PRF-83401-qualified through-hole, single-in-line thin film resistor network that features low absolute TCR of ± 25 ppm/°C, TCR tracking of 5 ppm/°C, and tight ratio tolerances to ± 0.05 percent.Applications:
The M83401 features Vishay Dale Thin Film's patented SPM passivated Tamelox film for noise of < - 30 dB, voltage coefficient of < 0.1 ppm/V, power ratings from 0.06 mW to 0.120 mW per element (0.18 W to 1.0 W per package), and a resistance range of 100 O to 200 kO per resistor. The device operates over a temperature range of - 55 °C to + 125 °C.
• MIL-PRF-83401 qualified (cage code 57489)
• Low Profile 0.195" (4.95 mm seated height)
• Characteristics R (± 25 ppm), H, V, K, and M
• Hot fused tin/lead 60/40 solder dipped
• Rugged molded low profile construction with standoff
• 100 % screened to groups A MIL-PRF-83410 testing
• Tolerances to 0.1 %
• Isolated and bussed (schematic C and G)
Demanding military applications.References:
RZ070, RZ080, RZ090, RZ210, RZ220 and RZ230Pricing
: For U.S. delivery only is $4 to $5 per piece and varies by pin count.
Availability: Samples of the M83401 and C83401 resistor networks are available now. The resistor network is available in 6-, 8- and 10-pin low-profile configurations in isolated and pin one common schematic styles. Datasheet: