Data Device Corporation (DDC) has released the BU-67401L, a dual MIL-STD-1553 dual transceiver that operates from a +3.3V power supply voltage.
The BU-67401L transceiver ensures MIL-STD-1553A/B, MIL-STD-1760, and McAir compatibility. It operates in conjunction with “Harris” type encoder/decoders and comes in an ultra low profile and small footprint in a 48-pad Leadless Plastic Chip Carrier package (LPCC).
• Options for MIL-STD-1553A/B, MIL-STD-1760, & McAir compatibility
• -55°C to +125°C operation
• 7 mm x 7 mm (0.28 in x 0.28 in) body & footpint Size
• Requires +3.3V power supply
• Small 48-pad leadless plastic chip carrier (LPCC) package applications
Ground and aerospace applications from mission computers and displays to ground vehicles and commercial aircraft.
• Mission computers
• Digital data recorders
• Ground vehicles
• Radar systems/Situational awareness
• Commercial aerospace