ITT Interconnect Solutions has unveiled the PHD38999, a fiber-optic interconnect solution designed for harsh environment applications.
ITT’s PHD38999 Series connector passed comprehensive Design Verification Testing (DVT), including meeting stringent specifications for mating repeatability, temperature cycling, vibration, mechanical shock, humidity and mating durability. The PHD38999 Series connector offers high density of up to 50 channels per square inch.
DVT results for the size 22 PHD38999 terminations showed less than 0.20dB Change in Transmittance (CIT) after five hundred mating and de-mating cycles. The temperature cycling test was performed between extremes of -55°C and +105°C, with the connector being held at these extreme temperatures for an hour.
• PHD Optical Contact System (Including Tuned Contacts)
• All Metallic 38999 Compatible Outside Dimensions
• Internal Metallic Web for EMI Suppression and Terminus Stability
• Standard 38999 Keys
• All Metallic Backshell w/Sealing Grommet
• Size 22 and Size 16 Termini Back body to accommodate large variety of fiber buffering/Jackets
Qualified to the industry-standard M38999 specification, the PHD38999 is suitable for demanding defense and aerospace applications, including vision systems, flight connectors and control systems.
Datasheet: Click here.