FuturePlus Systems is delivering DDR4 DIMM and SO-DIMM interposer support for Agilent Technologiesí U4154A logic analyzer. The FS2501 DIMM and FS2502 SO-DIMM interposers offers a passive connection from the customerís DDR4 target to the logic analyzer and provides customers with DDR4 2133 1.2 V operation for address, command, control, and data capture.
Designers who work with DDR4 DIMM or SO-DIMM use the interposers for memory system failure analysis and bus functional-parametric validation in PC gaming, servers, super-computing, high-definition television, laptops, desktops, and mobile computing applications.
- Complete and accurate 2133 MT/s (FS2501) for DIMMs
- Complete and accurate 1600 MT/s (FS2502) for SO-DIMMs
- Burst sizes of 2, 4, or 8 supported
- Write only, reads only, or writes and reads visible in most circumstances
- Both x4 and x8 SDRAMS supported
- Includes Clock Qualifier feature to allow accurate testing in two rank systems
The FS2501 and FS2502 interposers cost $40,000 (US) each and are available four weeks after order receipt. For more information, visit FuturePlus
Did you find this article of interest? Then visit the Memory DesignLine
where we update daily with design, technology, product, and news
articles tailored to fit your world. Too busy to go every day? Sign up
for our newsletter to get the week's best items delivered to your inbox.
Just click here
and choose the "Manage Newsletters" tab.