Touchstone Semiconductor announced its newest high accuracy, low power timer: the TS3001. The TS3001, like its predecessor product, the TS3002, uses only 1ľA supply current, 15 times less than its closest competitor, according to Touchstone.
The TS3001, like the TS3002, is simple to program, and accurate. The TS3001's timer frequency is set with just one resistor while the TS3002 is set with a resistor and a capacitor. Frequency out period drift is a very low 0.021%/°C for the TS3001, compared with the TS3002's frequency out period drift of 0.044%/°C.
The TS3001 and TS3002 are available in the space saving TDFN-8 package.
- Ultra Low Supply Current: 1ľA at 25kHz
- Supply Voltage Operation: 0.9V to 1.8V
- FOUT Period Drift: 0.021%/°C (TS3001)
- FOUT Period Drift: 0.044%/°C (TS3002)
- PWMOUT Duty Cycle Range: 12% to 90%
- Single Resistor Set Output Frequency (TS3001)
- Single Resistor and Capacitor Set Output Frequency (TS3002)
Pricing: Starts at $1.14 each in 1,000 piece quantities.
Availability: Both the TS3001 and TS3002 are in stock and ready to ship. The product is in stock and available from Touchstone's worldwide distributor Future Electronics.
Datasheet: Click here.