Emerson Network Power said its CPCI7203 rugged 3U CompactPCI processor
blade has been verified by Cisco for secure unified communications in
federal and defense applications.
The CPCI7203, running VMware virtualization software, passed the interoperability verification testing process for the Cisco Unified Communications Manager. This enables a new generation of scalable and available collaborative communications platforms for government agencies and network-centric defense applications.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Release 8.6.1 is completing certification at the Joint Interoperability Test Command, which allows it to operate on U.S. Department of Defense communications networks. Defense agencies can then manage their communications quickly and conveniently in order to focus on mission-critical tasks.
• Intel Core i7 integrated dual core processor (1.06 GHz ULV or 2.0 GHz LV)
• Up to 8GB ECC-protected DDR3-800/1066 (soldered)
• 256KB non-volatile F-RAM
• Mobile Intel 5 Series chipset: Ibex Peak-M PCH
• VGA interface
• Two on-board Gigabit Ethernet interfaces
• Two USB 2.0 (front air cooled)
• Four USB 2.0 ports (rear)
• Four PCI Express interfaces
• Two SATA interfaces
• One UART port
• Full PICMG 2.1, R2.0 Hot Swap specification compliance
• PICMG 2.9 System Management specification support
• PICMG 2.30 CompactPCI PlusIO compatible pin-outs for J2 USB, SATA and PCI Express
• Air and conduction cooled
• Extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
• Optional rear transition module
The CPCI7203 is suitable for high performance applications in space constrained applications. This includes industrial, medical and military/aerospace applications, such as railway control, factory automation, semiconductor processing, robotics, image processing, vetronics, VoIP and first responder.
To access the CPCI7203 datasheet
, click here
To access CPCI7203 technical documentation
, click here
For more info about blades and platforms from Emerson Network Power, click here