A next-generation DRAM test system offers a top test speed of 8 Gb/s. The T5511 from Advantest Corp. supports various types of DRAM, such as ultra-fast GDDR5-SDRAM chips used for graphics, DDR4-SDRAM for servers and clients, and Wide I/O mobile DRAM.
- Built-in clock training control functionality, allowing throughput improvements that are impossible when relying on software for this function
- Hardware CRC code generator function that reduces the burden on the operator and making it simpler to create test programs
- Advantest’s “Future Suite” tester OS, allowing operators to use the library of program data created for T55xx series test systems
- System configurations ranging from 384 pins for R&D use through to a maximum of 6,144 pins for volume production
- Parallel test capacity of 256 (x8 I/O)
The system begins shipping this month. For more information, visit Advantest
Did you find this article of interest? Then visit the Memory Designline
where we update daily with design, technology, product, and news
articles tailored to fit your world. Too busy to go every day? Sign up
for our newsletter to get the week's best items delivered to your inbox.
Just click here
and choose the "Manage Newsletters" tab.