A family of ruggedized MLC NAND flash SSDs for embedded applications stands up to industrial temperature ranges (-40°C to +85°C). The GLS85LS SATA and GLS85LP PATA drives from Greenliant Systems combine controller with NAND flash die in a 14 mm x 24 mm ball grid array (BGA) package. Drives in the SATA and PATA families feature the same pin-out across all densities to ensure backward compatibility and simplified board design. Capacities include 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB, and 64 GB.
Key features – GLS85LS SATA:
Key features – GLS85LP PATA:
- SATA 1.5 Gb/s or SATA 3.0 Gb/s
- ATA/ATAPI-8 compliant
- Supports 48-bit address feature set
- Power supply: 3.3 V and 1.2 V
- Active mode: 335 mW (typical)
- Sleep mode: 10 mW (typical)
- Sustained read performance: up to 110 MB/s
- Sustained write performance: up to 50 MB/s
- Bad block management
- Built-in ECC
- SSD lifespan monitoring
- Host interface: 8- or 16-bit access
- Supports up to PIO Mode-6
- Supports up to Multi-Word DMA Mode-4
- Supports up to Ultra DMA Mode-6
- Power supply: 3.3 V
- Sustained read performance: up to 50 MB/s
- Sustained write performance: up to 39 MB/sec
- Built-in ECC
- SMART commands
Greenliant is currently sampling its new products with customers on select product engagements. Click here
for additional product information.
Did you find this article of interest? Then visit the Memory Designline
where we update daily with design, technology, product, and news
articles tailored to fit your world. Too busy to go every day? Sign up
for our newsletter to get the week's best items delivered to your inbox.
Just click here
and choose the "Manage Newsletters" tab.