Developed using CMOS technology, the S-5470 Series is a photocurrent detection IC with ultra-low current consumption. The S-5470 Series detects 0.7 nA typ. photocurrent generated by an external photodiode (PD) or LED. It also has a function to detect the difference of photocurrent level between two external photodiodes (PDs) or LEDs. Due to its ultra-low current consumption and low-voltage operation, the S-5470 Series is suitable for small battery-operated mobile device applications.
- Ultra-low current consumption: IDD = 0.1 nA typ.
- Micro-photocurrent detection: IDET = 0.7 nA typ.
- Wide operating voltage range: VDD = 0.9 V to 5.5 V
- Detection of certain photocurrent level: Detects certain level of photocurrent generated by external photodiode(PD) or LED
- Detection of photocurrent level difference: Detects the difference of photocurrent level between external
photodiodes (PDs) or LEDs
- External parts: One or two external photodiodes (PDs) or LEDs
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Shading detection
- Light and darkness detection
- Non-contact switch for portable and wireless device
Pricing: $.89 in quantities of 10,000