A portfolio of SSDs delivers the endurance required by embedded systems in networking, industrial automation, medical, and military applications. Featuring 1.8 and 2.5-inch SATA, Slim SATA, mSATA, and CFast drives in capacities ranging from 8 to 256 GB, the StorFly family from Virtium operates with MTBF of 2 million hours and an endurance of 910 TBW. The rugged devices, which operate at commercial and industrial temperature configurations, boast an uncorrected BER of less than 1 in 1015 bits read.
- Sequential read/write: 250 MBps/200 MBps
- Read/write IOPS: 15,000/2,000
- Standard operating temp: 0°C to 70°C
- Extended operating temp: -40°C to 85°C
- Power (typ/idle): 1.2/0.7 W
- Environmental: MIL-810 shock, vibration, altitude, humidity
- Warranty: 5 years
For additional specs on each SSD, click here
Did you find this article of interest? Then visit the Memory Designline
where we update daily with design, technology, product, and news
articles tailored to fit your world. Too busy to go every day? Sign up
for our newsletter to get the week's best items delivered to your inbox.
Just click here
and choose the "Manage Newsletters" tab.