LQW18AN_80 series (click here for datasheet) consists of air core chip inductor using a miniature alumina core. Low DC resistance has been achieved by precise winding process and proper core designing.
- Tight inductance tolerance of ±0.1nH, ±2% has been designed with horizontal winding structure.
- Low DC resistance, Larger rated current than standard type LQW18A_00 series.
- The subminiature dimensions (1.6 x 0.8mm) allow high density mounting.
- The high self-resonant frequency realizes high Q value and stable inductance at high frequency.
- Low DC resistance design is ideal for low loss, high output and low power consumption.
- Resin-coated surface enables excellent mounting.
--from Murata Manufacturing description and Datasheets.com. Click here for Datasheets.com RF and Microwave section.