To help designers of switch-mode power supplies, consumer electronics, or portable hand-tools save component count, board space, design time and cost, Fairchild Semiconductor has developed the FAN3180, which is a single, 2-A low-side driver with an integrated 3.3-V output voltage regulator. The FAN3180 can power microcontrollers or ASICs, as well as provide a strong gate drive for an external semiconductor switch.
- 3.3-V, 15-mA output LDO with ±1 percent regulation at 25 degree C, ±2.5 percent total variation
- Peak gate drive capability of 2.8-A sink and 2.5-A source at VDD = 12 V
- Controlled output pulses during start-up and shut-down
- 23-ns typical propagation delay times
- 19-ns rise and 13-ns fall times with 1-nF load
- MillerDrive Gate Drive Technology
- 5-V to 18-V operating range
- 200-”A maximum standby supply current
- VON / VOFF UVLO of 4.75 V / 4.55 V
- -40șC to +125șC operation temperature
- Lead (Pb)-free green 5-pin SOT23 package
Packaging and Pricing Information
Samples available upon request - Delivery 8-12 weeks ARO
Available in a lead (Pb)-free green 5-pin SOT23 package, the FAN3180 is priced at US $0.60 in 1,000 piece quantities.