Eyeing power demands in consumer, industrial, automotive and medical applications, Microchip's new MCP6401/2/4/ operational amplifiers (op amps) offer lower power consumption and smaller packages.
The MCP6401/2/4/, which comes in packages as small as SC-70 and SOT-23, features quiescent current of 45 microamperes with a gain bandwidth product of 1MHz.
Pricing and availability
- Maximum offset voltage of +/- 4.5mV
- Supply-voltage range of 1.8V-6V over the temperature range of -40C to +125C.
- Unity gain stable
- Rail-to-rail input and output operation.
: The devices are available in both volume and sample quantities today:
- MCP6401/1U/1R in 5-pin SC-70, SOT-23 packages ($0.26 ea. in 10K unit quantities)
- MCP6402 in 8-pin SOIC, 2mmx3mm TDFN ($0.32 ea. in 10K unit quantities)
- MCP6404 in 14-pin SOIC, TSSOP ($0.43 ea. in 10K unit quantities).
Microchip's Active Filter Demo Board Kit (MCP6XXXDM-FLTR, $65) and MCP6XXX evaluation boards ($30 each) support the op amps.
For more information on the op amps visit, http://www.microchip.com/get/X781