Narda has introduced the LIM Series of broadband PIN diode-based RF limiters designed to attenuate signals and protect sensitive components in air, ground, or sea-based defense applications. They are optimized for high input power levels and fast recovery times. They are available for drop-in mounting with removable connectors.
Key Features LIM-101:
Key Features LIM-201 and LIM-301:
- covers 1 to 18 GHz
- leakage of 100 mW
- recovery time of 200 ns
- handles an RF input power of 2 W CW and 150 W peak (1 µs pulse width, 1% duty cycle)
- operating temperature range of -55 to +95 C.
- cover 2 to 18 GHz
- leakage of 150 mW or less
- recovery time of 100 ns and 200 ns respectively
- RF input power of 3 W CW and 500 W peak (1 µs pulse width, 0.1% duty cycle)
- operate over a temperature range of -30 to +85 C
Maximum VSWR of all models is less than 2.0:1 at any frequency, connectors are SMA female and can be removed, and dimensions are 25.4 mm x 16.5 mm x 7.9 mm.
All three RF limiters meet military specifications for humidity, shock, vibration, temperature, and altitude. They are available as single-function devices or in integrated assemblies (IMA’s) that include switches, amplifiers, attenuators, filters, and other microwave components.
Head here for more informatio