Today, AWR® Corporation released Update 2 to its 2010 Release of Microwave Office®, Analog Office®, Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) and AXIEM™ software solutions.
Specific additions to the release include:
- 2 port negation model, based on short-open calibration for de-embedding
- Multilevel bond wire model
- VSS WINIQSIM2 block for Rohde & Schwarz K-6 Pulse Sequencer
- APLAC convergence enhancements
- AXIEM accuracy advances and port type additions
- Impedance matching synthesis wizard complementing iFilter filter synthesis software
The company also reports an additional 50+ improvements to the software flow and functionality targeted at increasing user efficiency is also included in the update 2 of release 2010. More details can be found within the “What’s New” PDF document contained within the software download files.
Get it now online at www.awrcorp.com/download