Z-Communications, Inc. has announced model CRO2595A-LF, a RoHS compliant voltage controlled oscillator (VCO) for S-band applications, such as digital radio equipment, fixed wireless access, and satellite communications systems.
Price and Availability:
- Operates at 2570-2620 MHz
- Tuning voltage range of 0.5-4.5 Vdc
- Typical phase noise of -110 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz offset
- Typical tuning sensitivity of 21 MHz/V.
- Typical output power of 9 dBm at 5 Vdc supply while drawing 27 mA (typical) over the temperature range of -40º to 85º C
- Typical second harmonic suppression of -20 dBc
Z-Comm's standard MINI-16-SM package measuring 0.5 in. x 0.5 in. x 0.22 in. It is available in tape and reel packaging for production requirements. The CRO2595A-LF is also well suited for automated surface mount assembly and reflow.